- Engineering company specialized in hydraulic and electrical energies
- Company involved in major global projects offering qualified support
- As part of a response to a tender, our client won a contract and needed to deploy several engineers to Pakistan over a minimum period of 12 months.
- The start date is imminent.
- Our client does not have a local structure in Pakistan.
- The personnel to be mobilized on the project is composed of foreigners.
- Our client has no knowledge about immigration procedures.
- The end-client does not want to be involved in the administrative aspect.
- The project is long-term (more than 12 months) and therefore involves social and tax management of the payroll in the country of services.
- Complex and lengthy immigration procedures
- Multiple levels of control (approval at BOI, Ministry of the Interior, Consulate, etc.).
- Geographically isolated site and difficulty accessing the site
- Logistical difficulties (retrieval of documents)
Local Payroll Solution:
- Hire staff under one of our local entities
- Manage local payroll, mandatory wage declarations and compulsory insurances
- Act as a local sponsor to obtain visas and work permits
- Manage immigration procedures to obtain appropriate visas and work permits
Our Work Process
- Local intervention by our agents
- Site visits by couriers to collect documents
- Direct actions with local authorities for approval procedures.
- Coordination through Mobility HR’s team in Europe to set up the immigration file and follow up with embassies in Europe.
- Acceptance of work permits by the authorities
- Registration of staff with the various administrations
- Payroll management (salary, social and tax reporting) monthly by our local teams
- Management of the file under the supervision of Mobility HR.
- Compliant situation of the staff working on site according to the requirements of the end-client (work visa).
- Customer more than satisfied to have been able to find a compliant solution in this country and to provide an optimized service to its own client