- French company specialized in operational engineering consulting in the energy, infrastructure and industrial sectors.
- Locations in France and Belgium
- Recruitment of a Brazilian candidate, civil engineer, with the right skills to join the team in Paris.
- Mobility from Brazil to France (impatriation).
- The starting date of the contract is expected as soon as possible, as soon as the work permit is obtained.
- Our client has filed a work permit application but has no news.
- The customer has sought equivalent profiles on the French market, but did not find the right profile.
- Knowledge of the procedures and the administrations in charge to whom to apply.
- Recent changes of legislation in the procedures for obtaining residence permits in France
- Longer processing time for non-highly skilled profiles.
- Assistance in applying for a work permit / residence permit on behalf of the client.
Our work process
- Analysis of the profile and identification of the type of permit to be requested.
- Gathering documents and assembly of the immigration file.
- Submission of the file to the competent administrations in France, on behalf of the client.
- Follow up with the administrations until the result of the application is issued.
- Guiding the candidate in the steps to be made with the French consulate in Brazil, upon receipt of approval.
- Appointment with the prefecture in France to finalize the procedures on arrival in the country.
- Verification of the title obtained and scheduled callback before the title expires.
- The client is satisfied because the work permit has been successfully granted, especially since the client has never had a return on the file that had been filed by themselves.
- The MBHR teams were able to build the case and put forward the arguments in favor of the foreign candidate for the position to be filled.
- Although the procedural time is relatively long (2-3 months) when the demand is not anticipated, the customer has been able to discharge the administrative charges to MBHR and concentrate on its core business.